Chris Mallac wrote a fantastic article 'Groin problems can pose a difficult assessment challenge'.
case in brief:
* 14 y.o. septic arthritis RIGHT SIJ (Golden Staph)
* Complete recovery 15 y.o. Back to sport.
* 17. Lower LEFT back pain (LBP). Chronic.
* 21. LBP chronic. Left groin pain.
* 22. Left hip arthroscopy. no resolution of symptoms. Little, Left hip internal rotation.
* LBP continue, Left groin pain continue, little Left rotation. Right SIJ pain with sciatica Right.
* 25. Second hip arthroscopy. no resolution.
Chris Mallac posed the idea that lack of Right SIJ 'glide' may lead to Left sided abductor strain.
i. Does my case above seem to fit with your article Chris?
ii. Could you please outline a treatment plan. i.e. to restore Right SIJ glide and repair my left abductor.
Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Asked by brokenvase - 0 answers - 4 years 2 weeks ago